By using (“the service”) you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions found herein. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, do not continue to use the service.
Making Reservations through Mobile Phones (Applications or any other methods)
Changes to the service
Amendments to these terms and conditions
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You can contact Minicabco Ltd about any problems or questions with these terms and conditions, website or use of the service. Please contact us at email@example.com
Write to us at: Minicabco Ltd, 59 The Gardens, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 9PP
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. These terms & conditions only apply to the user when they submit correct and truthful details as requested on the Minicabco Ltd website/s and/or through any mobile phone devices whereby the user is then permitted to use the service and software of Minicabco Ltd.
2. Minicabco Ltd offers the user a service and the software required to provide that service. Minicabco Ltd will supply details provided to enable Minicabco Ltd minicab drivers to receive a booking and to communicate with you on that basis. This information will contain the users pick up location and associated data (username, mobile phone number) and the user in turn will also receive relevant data about the private hire vehicle & driver that will pick them up.
3. With respect to using the internet – the technical requirements, configuration and performance of the terminal to use the application including any necessary software are at the user’s responsibility and cost.
4. The appointment of a minicab through Minicabco Ltd is free and incurs no additional charge to the user above regulatory charges (including pick up charges) and fares. Any charges incurred through use of the Minicabco Ltd applications (such as, but not exclusively, network charges) or website are the user’s sole responsibility.
5. By ordering a minicab through Minicabco Ltd (mobile applications or website or any other method) the user agrees to use the service and to pay all relevant fares. The settlement of which will be bound by the terms & conditions of use between the taxi and the user.
6. By agreeing to these terms & conditions you – and anyone else using your account – agree to adhere to them and to be bound by them
Amendment or Termination of Service
1. Minicabco Ltd reserves the right to develop, improve or amend in any way the Minicabco Ltd website and/or mobile applications
2. Minicabco Ltd reserves the right to temporarily or permanently stop its services without informing the individual but in the case of this situation arising will do its utmost to keep people informed through it’s website www.minicabco.com
Warrant & Liability
Minicabco Ltd cannot warrant that information is always accurate, complete and that it will reach the recipient in a timely fashion
1. Where information/data is incorrect, incomplete or submitted late Minicabco Ltd cannot be held liable or responsible.
2. If the application or submission of data through Minicabco Ltd causes damage or interruption to Minicabco Ltd services or any other software or hardware or loss of data, then Minicabco Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable – the user is responsible for backing up any such information.
3. Minicabco Ltd bears no liability for its driver services.
4. Minicabco Ltd bears no liability for its service in any form.
5. Minicabco Ltd bears no liability for the content of third-party websites on or linked to Minicabco Ltd.
Obligation of the user
1. The user is committed to being truthful and sincere with respect to the personal data that they submit to Minicabco Ltd through mobile phone or website and agree to use it in a truthful and legal way.
2. The user may use the applications or website as long as they agree not to willfully cause any damage, interruption to service, congestion.
3. The user agrees not to attempt to circumvent, access and/or amend the Minicabco Ltd services or software in any way.
4. Minicabco Ltd reserves the right to exclude the user from all Minicabco Ltd services permanently for any abuses of the service.
5. The users account is private, and the user agrees to keep their username and password safe and not to disclose to any third parties. If this information is lost or in any way disclosed, then the user has an obligation to inform Minicabco Ltd immediately.
6. Minicabco Ltd will not be held liable and is free from all claims for any third-party damage that is caused to the user and/or their account through unauthorized access to their account.
Disclaimer / Privacy Statement
The information we collect and how we use it
When you register with Minicabco Ltd on our website, mobile application or any other way we need to know your name, e-mail address and mobile phone number. We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any bookings you may make and process queries. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and providing you with various services. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by e-mail or telephone (or as required) to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or applications or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your information
Sale of business
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
How to contact the data controller in Minicabco Ltd
Links to other websites
To learn more about us click here